We are part of your team; from brand identity, competitive analysis and team management.
We find the best ways to communicate and make it functional across all channels.
Websites, ads, social, press releases, home tours: anywhere your customers are.
- Our partners differ. We team-up with homebuilders, developers, auto dealers, private equity firms, personal service companies and restaurants that share our same values.
CMC is just part of the team.– Paul Malone, President Highland Development Company
Success + Values
- From increased sales, to more efficient ROI, increased visibility online, and mentoring – we celebrate all the successes!
Honesty • Humor • Hardwork
Entrenched in marketing for over 16 years, Lauren has worked in every facet of builder marketing – with both private and public homebuilders and new business development, brand management and building the social media business for an award-winning real estate branding agency. She launched her own communications firm in 2017 and now works with real estate, construction, drone, government, restaurant and agency clients. Lauren has held board positions on the HBA Board of Directors, Professional Women in Building as Marketing Chair, Young Leaders Council as founding Chair, Florence Crittenton Junior Board and serves on the Gifted and Talented Advisory Council of Douglas County Schools and the Parade of Homes Committee. Lauren’s accolades include Denver Business Journal’s 2015 40 Under 40 Award, 2014 MAME Marketing Director of the Year and MAME Best Social Media Gold Awards in 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017. She was also a finalist for the HBA’s Young Leader Award at the 2018 MAME Awards and the NAHB PWB’s One-to-Watch at the 2019 International Builders Show. Lauren is also a member of American Mensa.
- Denver Business Journal‘s 2015 40 Under 40
- Mensa America
- Home Builders Association of Metro Denver
- Professional Women in Building
- Young Leaders Council